Let’s begin off by saying that this lemon hen is really only a easy baked hen that may positively be cherished by the entire household. Wealthy in scrumptious, zesty flavors there’s little doubt this meal will immediately develop into a weekly favourite. As well as, it’s tremendous wholesome and naturally something however boring (we promise). We are able to additionally assure that making this dish is so fast and straightforward…simply one other nice cause as to why you’ll take pleasure in it a lot! What’s extra, is that this hen is so versatile you possibly can actually make many alternative meals out of it. Whether or not it’s for a wholesome hen salad lunch, an enormous household feast, or perhaps a scrumptious sandwich for the children – the choices are really limitless. Prepping time is simply 5 minutes and cooking time is round 30 minutes. Sound too good to be true? Why dont you retain studying after which attempt it out for your self to see simply precisely what we’re speaking about.
- 4x Boneless hen breasts
- 1/four cup olive oil
- ½ cup of dry white wine
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- ½ black pepper
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp minced garlic (6 cloves)
- 1 tbsp lemon zest (2 lemons)
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- First, warmth the oven to 360 levels Fahrenheit/ 180 levels Celcius.
- Ensure that the hen breasts are at room temperature after which place them in a baking dish.
- Because the oven is warming up, take a small bowl the place you’ll make the marinade. Combine the olive oil, oregano, thyme, garlic powder in addition to salt and pepper within the bowl. The paste should be fairly thick as it will in the end be what you marinate the hen breast in and also you need it to be wealthy in taste. Subsequent, as soon as the combination is totally blended collectively, you’ll then coat the hen breasts with the paste. Make sure that the marinade is unfold evenly!
- Now, in the identical mixing bowl, take the white wine, brown sugar, recent, minced garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice in addition to 1 teaspoon of salt. Totally combine all these substances collectively earlier than pouring them over the hen breasts. All in all, the hen ought to have a thick and scrumptious coat of sauce – now it’s baking time!
- Place the baking dish into the oven for roughly 30 minutes or till it’s fully cooked. Nonetheless, you do not need to dry out the hen.
- Take away the dish from the oven after which it’s time to dig in
- You’ll immediately be capable of style the tangy flavors that may positively tickle all of your tastebuds.